[复制链接]
发表于 2024-9-12 10:18:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 panda7456 于 2024-9-12 10:19 编辑

项目进度及暑期安排 | Project progress and summer period
(虽然暑期已经过了
发表于世界标准时间(UTC) 2024 年 7 月 29 日 11:12:12

Dear volunteers,
亲爱的志愿者们,

First of all, please excuse me because I wanted to send this message a week ago, but I was not able to do so. As you have seen these days, just like last year, we are entering the summer period, and the rate of sending simulations will be affected. We hope that it does not stop completely, but the sent tasks will be reduced.
首先抱歉由于我本来想上周就发这条消息,但我没能做到。正如你们这些天所看到的,就像去年一样,我们正在进入暑期,发送模拟的速度将受到影响。我们希望它不会完全停止,但发送的任务会减少。

I take this opportunity to update the results of the last months: you have been optimizing one of the most used human ventricle models: the O'Hara and Rudy model. We have tested several optimization configurations and have obtained a new adjustment for the model that improves its behavior in relation to a large number of markers reported in the scientific literature. There is still a configurations that has not been finished, but we are already beginning to prepare a scientific publication that summarizes our results. As soon as it is finished and published (it is a long process), we will share it with you and explain it.
借此机会,我更新一下过去几个月的结果:也就是你们一直在优化最常用的人类心室模型之一:O'Hara 和 Rudy 模型。我们已经测试了几种优化配置,并获得了模型的新调整方法,以改善其与科学文献中报告的大量标记物相关的行为。还有一些配置尚未完成,但我们已经开始准备一份总结我们结果的科学出版物。一旦完成并发布(这是一个漫长的过程),我们将与你们分享并解释它。

In the coming months we will begin to optimize a version of this widely used model, which is the basis of a new model we are developing to study heart failure. We will take advantage of this change in model to automate some things, so the slow pace of summer may be a little longer at the beginning of the school year, but with the objective that the pace will not slow down afterwards.
在接下来的几个月里,我们将开始优化这个广泛使用的模型的一个版本,这是我们正在开发的用于研究心力衰竭的新模型的基础。我们将利用模型中的这种变化来实现一些事情的自动化,因此在学年开始时,暑假的缓慢节奏可能会更长一些,但目标是之后节奏不会放慢。

Thank you all very much for your understanding, and this afternoon, new tasks.
非常感谢大家的理解。除此以外,今天下午,就有新任务

Best regards,
致以最诚挚的问候,
Jesus.

评分

参与人数 1维基拼图 +5 收起 理由
昂宿星团人 + 5 很给力!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-22 19:44