找回密码
 新注册用户
搜索
查看: 5601|回复: 6

Black Snoopy in da House?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-1 09:22:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello Friends,

A Black Snoopy has registered on the SUSA forums.  Is this a member of Team China?  I'll give him authorization if so.  Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-2 00:34:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1# Mike029

I'll try to find him in our team as well as in the forum to see if he is one of us
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-2 00:37:15 | 显示全部楼层
I think he or she is not one of us. This is not a BOINC ID or EQUN forum ID. Also, no one here said that he or she has used this brand new ID while registering your boards
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-2 08:23:15 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you.  Trying to make it easy for Team China members.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-3 02:26:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Nuadormrac 于 2012-10-3 02:28 编辑

Ya know, I hate to say it, but Black Snoopy might actually be an American pulling a gag on you or something...  Dunno for sure, but living in Trenton, NJ at this time, I could almost here a few local youths in my own home town use that...

Perhaps just see if someone every signs up to a project using that name, we ever get a post, or whatever, from it....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-3 02:29:25 | 显示全部楼层
Trenton, NJ hahaha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-3 07:26:09 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Nuadormrac 于 2012-10-3 07:43 编辑

Yeah, I know, and it's going down hill, no thanks to our not so illustrious mayor laying off more cops even as crime is on the rise.  But then again Tony Mack (the mayor) is now among FBI's most wanted, as they raided his house at 2 am, then his brother's house, and then town hall the following day as they ordered the work staff out the building, confiscated his computers, files, everything.

He's since been picked up in cuffs on charges of corruption.  And tbh, the locals believe it all; there was an attempt to get a recall election to remove him from office last year.  Ugh, some of these clowns.  We also used to have the misfortune of knowing Jon Corzine as our govenor, piror to him getting voted out, going to MF Financial, and making a mess of things there :o  What he did at MF Financial is pretty much what he did to the state as govenor, when it came to handling of money...

tbh, I might end up moving next year, but time will tell how it works out.  Bucks county, PA is looking a bit more appealing of late, then Trenton.  Things are also a bit less pricey in PA vs NJ; though geographically speaking they aren't that many miles apart...  Less crime, gangs, and drugs though...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~
欢迎大家多多支持基金会~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:05