The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
PO Box 1010,chon buri
L70 1NL,thailand.
====================================
File REF No: THL/77-Z0602742119,
BATCH No: 2011THL-01.
Ticket No:33-1344-4016-919,
Dear Lucky Winner
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain pounds (750,000.00 pounds  sterling's) for the Annual 2010 Lottery promotion which is organized by MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY INCLIVE in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS.MSN / YAHOO INDOWS,collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,among the millions that subscribed  to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select five people as our winners, through electronic balloting System
without the winner applying.
Msn/Yahoo Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 7 days from the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
Our Event Manager will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security  reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This  is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program, Please be warned.
Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are expected to fill and submit to the Claims manager below.
CLAIMS VALIDATION FORM
1. FULL NAMES:____________________
2. NATIONALITY:___________________
3. AGE____________________________
4. SEX:___________________________
5. MARITAL STATUS:________________
6. CONTACT ADDRESS:_______________
7. TELEPHONE NUMBER:______________
8. OCCUPATION:____________________
9. WINNING E-MAIL ADDRESS:__________
( CLAIMS MANAGER)
Mr. KOI POI
E-mail:lorg1066@yahoo.co.jp
Tel: +66880906924
Foreign Services Manager,
Processing Department,
KINGDOM OF THAILAND
Once again congratulations...
(Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator.
Copyright (c) 1995-2010
The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved.
Terms of Service - Guideline.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-8 17:46:31 | 显示全部楼层
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.
P.M.B. 14, Garki, Abuja.

Attn:- Unpaid Beneficiary,

Dated This Day: 03/12/2010

CLAIM'S OF YOUR FUND VALUED (WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED YET) BY SOME RE-PRESENTATIVES.

Good Day to you and your family as i bring to you greetings in the name of the LORD.I do like to let you know that a power of attorney was forwarded to my office this morning by two gentlemen ,one  of them is  an AMERICAN national and he is ENGR . GILBERT M. USON by name  while the other person is  Mr. JACK MORGAN by name  a CANADIAN  national.

I want you to know that your Registered Previous Personal Banking Details which is now in my Office was forwarded to me by the Central Bank Governor and the Transfer Unit as well.

This Gentle Men claimed to  be the representative  of your Family, and this power of attorney stated that you  have died, they  brought an account  to replace your informations and claimed your fund of (WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED YET)  which  is right now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted:

BANK NAME:- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA (RBC).
BANK WEBSITES:www.rbcroyalbank.com
NAME OF ACCOUNT:LEAD AND SONS COMPANY.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2984-0008-660.
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM.
AMOUNT FOR TRANSFER: (WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED YET).

Be further informed that this power of attorney  also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer.All you just have to do is for you to confirm if you are really alive,because its sound furious that such kind of a thing just happened ,I was Instructed to find out if it really happens or not before the fund will be transfered to them.

Please these email demands urgent response as whoever do read these if its you or a family Member or Friend who has access to  your email address ,should respond immediately.

You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in  this information if you are still alive by  responding back immediately so that these office can know what actions to be taken,because they are just insisting that we carry out the transfer of which we are writting to you now on their absent to confirm if you are still alive.

Since no response from you all these while on how you can get your fund released to you, we are now suspecting that it might be true and funny that something strange might have happened and that the story might be true, because the only evidence now is you or your family members contacting these office now and confirming if these people are from you,or else we will transfer the fund to them.

Kindly Provide the following details for immediate actions to be carried out:

1:Your full names:
2:Your Complete address:
3:Your age and sex:
4:Your Occupation:
5:Your Tel/fax:
6: Your I.D CARD/INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

Note: In case of any questions from you or your family members that reads these email. You or your family members should forward to me emails been received from those IMPOSTERS for adequate investigations to be carried out.

You or your family members that reads these email should respond back as i await immediate response.

Best regards,

Mr. Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga.
Federal Ministry of Finance.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Cc: Senate President.
Cc: All Foreign Payment Offices.
Cc: Board of Directors [Fpd].
Cc: Accountant General Of The Federation.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-8 17:49:19 | 显示全部楼层
看的我头都大了。
没在什么地方用过这邮箱,就是在注册BOINC项目时用的呀。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-8 17:52:42 | 显示全部楼层
太长,没看,GOOGLE翻译一下,大概是尼日利亚骗局.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-8 18:34:32 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Lucky Winner....看到这一行...就不想看了= =
亲爱的幸运的人参淫家......XD
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-8 21:49:28 | 显示全部楼层
该会话已标记为“垃圾邮件”。  了解详情  不撤消
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-9 02:42:47 | 显示全部楼层
你第一次收到?我大概00年开始就有这种中奖邮件了。
如果都是真的累计起来我可能比比尔盖茨还有钱。
一会几百万英镑,一会几千万美刀的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-9 10:00:18 | 显示全部楼层
骗人的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-12-9 19:18:57 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢大家,我原来还以为是BOINC某个项目把我的邮箱号传出去的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~
欢迎大家多多支持基金会~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 15:19