找回密码
 新注册用户
搜索
查看: 3462|回复: 2

水!是水!终于挖到水了!

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-1 19:10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://cn.engadget.com/2008/08/01/nasa-says-phoenix-lander-is-sampling-water-on-mars/

由 Andy Yang 于 Aug 1st 2008 @ 6:00AM 发表

相信 NASA JPL 里的气氛,跟挖井挖到快放弃的时候,终于有水冒出来是一样的吧!毕竟飞了大老远,就是为了挖出这点水(准确的说是冰)来。目前只是官方确定凤凰号采集到的土壤样本中有明确的一氧化二氢存在,但无法说其中是否有其它重要化合物,或甚至是有机化合物 -- 这些都要等到约四个礼拜之后才会有更完整的报告出炉。

水的确认有两个方面的重大影响。一则是这再度燃起了火星过去是否曾经有生命存在的讨论,以及现今是否可能在某些足以产生液态水的环境中有生物生存,二则是水的存在大大的减轻载人火星探险的困难度 -- 水除了是长期居留火星不可或缺的资源之一外,也可以电解产生氢,做为回程时的燃料,让去程必须携带的物资大为减少。

凤凰号目前状况良好,并且已经获 NASA 点头将任务延长 90 天。在这 90 天内预定要再挖两份的土壤样本进行进一步的研究。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-1 19:59:38 | 显示全部楼层
Cut 1 - MARS PHOENIX LANDER SCIENTIST WILLIAM BOYNTON, LEADSCIENTIST FOR THE TEGA INSTRUMENT, WHICH CONFIRMED THE PRESENCE OFWATER IN THE MARTIAN SOIL SAMPLE, SHARES HIS EXCITEMENT.
Length:  :33
Transcript: "Well, I'm very happy to announce that we've gotten anice sample into the TEGA oven. When we first found this out yesterday,we were really pleased. There were champagne corks popping in thedownlink room and we just had a great time of it. It's something we'vebeen waiting quite a while for. Of course, we know the GRS on MarsOdyssey discovered this ice six years ago, but we've now finallytouched it and tasted it. That's one thing that hasn't been done beforeand I'd like to say from my standpoint, it tastes very fine, I'm veryglad to be in this position."
Play audio

Cut 2 - MARS PHOENIX LANDER PROJECT SCIENTIST PETER SMITH OF THEUNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, TUCSON, DISCUSSES THE IMPLICATIONS OF CONFIRMINGTHE PRESENCE OF MARTIAN WATER.
Length:  :33
Transcript: "Through this analysis we hope to also be able toanswer questions that goes beyond just finding water ice, but is this ahabitable zone on Mars? A habitable zone meaning that we have periodicliquid water, not today but over time, and we have the materials thatare the basic ingredients for life forms. It'll be for future missionsto find if anybody's home in this environment, but we'll be findingthat this is a place that needs to be searched for life formsthroughout the next two months of our approved mission."
Play audio
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-8-1 23:13:39 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #1 BiscuiT 的帖子

这个图为何乖乖的  选中后很多杠杠
ttt.JPG

[ 本帖最后由 zglloo 于 2008-8-1 23:16 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~
欢迎大家多多支持基金会~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 15:21