找回密码
 新注册用户
搜索
查看: 10142|回复: 16

Helping Team China on a Project..

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-29 06:26:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello friends,  We have less than a day left on the challenge.  I wanted to pick a project where we could help Team China.   We, Seti.USA and Team Musketeers have many cpu's to use and crunch wu's.  That is a strength of ours.   I would like to know if you have a favorite project that needs a massive amount of cpu power tho help move Team China up the ranks?  

Let me know.  
Mike.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-29 08:32:19 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-29 10:02:23 | 显示全部楼层
thx good job
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-29 10:27:44 | 显示全部楼层
wow!

our CAS project should be known by more crunchers
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-30 01:47:21 | 显示全部楼层
This is a good idea, and best as long as Mumps has his massive farm of CPUs, which we're not sure how long that will be :o  Incidently, Mumps rankings in the DRT challenge was all from CPUs, he quite litterally has that many :D

There's also the possibility to join up on the New Moon Birthday Party, if you'd like to enter in this one, or have any interest in Collatz...  But either way, we've got many cores hungry for work, which can come along for some help.  I'm sure you'll find many from Muskateers willing to help as well...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-30 05:38:43 | 显示全部楼层
Someone said Helping?
CAS is one of the favorite projects. (As say Dr.Dan )
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-1 01:48:25 | 显示全部楼层
I think we are talking about this in a few threads and I'm getting a little confused.  

Welcome to Team China to the SIMAP challenge.  It will be fun to see TC competing.  The Simap Challenge will ned on October 8th.  If you approve, I'll suggest to SETI.USA and Musketeers to switch to Team Chin on CAS@home?  It does not seem to have much work and we will have to let the project Administrators know we are  joining so they will have enough work and we don't crash their computers.  CAn Team China do that?  Or I read about a Rosetta competition.  we could join team China for that after SIMAP.

If now is not a good time then we can take our time with this and plan it out for next month.  The offer does not expire and there is no need to rush this.  We will be around for  quite sometime and look forward to many exchanges.  I will only use this thread from now on to discuss helping Team China.  Just makes it easier for me.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-1 08:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复 7# Mike029
maybe its easy to you that permit me to post in SETI.USA forum, I just registed in the name "james ying"

thank you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-1 08:54:33 | 显示全部楼层
Sure, anyone here is welcome to the S.USA forums...  We're sort of cross signed up, so it's easier to discuss on both ends if ya will, as we plan stuff, etc.  Whichever works.  Anyone here, would be welcome...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-1 09:14:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复 8# nobodyk

Thank you James.  Ambassador access and tittle granted.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-1 09:20:06 | 显示全部楼层
回复 8# nobodyk

You want to use james ying instead of nobodyk? I want to make sure....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-1 09:47:49 | 显示全部楼层
Whatever you want.  You are Famous either way.  
Nobodyk is fine.  I know you you are.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-1 09:48:10 | 显示全部楼层
Kevinwn also added.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-1 14:57:54 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Nuadormrac 于 2012-10-1 15:03 编辑

FYI, work is now flowing at SIMAP, as the batch of work was recently released.  You can begin filling your queues NOW!!!

Incidently, in case some aren't familiar with bunkering, not sure, you can fill the queues to the max, then block traffic on your PC's firewall to the SIMAP site, so you can bunker the tasks till the challenge starts as shown by BOINCstats page.  If anyone needs info, there's threads on bunkering on our private forums who anyone signed up on the S.USA site will have access too.  Bunkering 101, in our team challenges thread goes into details...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-11-22 12:53:25 | 显示全部楼层
Hi all. I am helping team china on the one day thanksgiving seti@home challenge. I plan to help on others too! Glad to be here and to help.

评分

参与人数 1基本分 +2 收起 理由
kehq + 2 Welcome!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新注册用户

本版积分规则

论坛官方淘宝店开业啦~

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国分布式计算总站 ( 沪ICP备05042587号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:26